Sunday, November 6, 2011

After the research that I have done, I was really wowed by GSK and the video below can show why. This video features the CEO of GSK, Andrew Witty. In the video, Andrew Witty outlines how GSK has adapted to the challenges faced by the pharmaceutical industry; how GSK performed during 2010, what is the outlook for 2011 and beyond; and how GSK is running the business responsibly and implementing the company's values.

This wowed me at the first thought of the pharmaceutical industry, one would just be shrugging and thinking how boring it is, yet with this video it showed how much work and effort GSK put in the make everything work. Also, what they do not only requires hard work but also all the time and effort and so it made me very impressed



Other than GSK, the other company, Makino, also wowed me. In an article found in their website, Makino recently offered the new PS-Series Vertical Machining Centers. The new PS-Series provides the productivity of a Makino horizontal machining center in a vertical platform. This wowed me as Makino has consistently been developing new things and making milestones in the technology industry yet they never looked like stopping. This is also why technology is able to keep getting better even though the current standard is already  of superb standards. I am truly wowed.


With both of this I got from my research, I really can't wait to visit both GSK and Makino.

No comments:

Post a Comment