Sunday, November 6, 2011

For GSK, before my research, my impression of it is just the information that I got from the briefing on the last day of school. To me, it was basically in the pharmaceutical industry. It felt very dull at first but after the research, my impression turned a 180 degrees, the products remained the same yet, everything was very interesting. The process of making the products although was tedious and everything was meticulous, it was a process to behold and so this are the impressions I got before and after the research.

For Makino, the first impression that I got from the company is that it is in the technology industry and that it all. However, after the research, what I got from Makino is that it not only is allowing technology to get even more advanced than what it really is, it also improves the lives of people. Makino creates new products consistently and it just gets better and better. I am really impressed after the research and so, this is the impression that I got before and after the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment